Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Headshots

For my class this semester I am doing more portraits. I am the most uncomfortable when I am photographing people so I am trying to push myself to do it more. This first set is cheating a little because these are of my fiance Peter. I am definitely more comfortable photographing him. I am hoping that the more I photograph people the more I will get a feel for it. There is so much pressure because everyone has a certain way that they think that they should look. Here are some of Peter that I took the other day. The color in the images does not show up as rich on the website, but I still like them.





I love this one, he's so goofy and fun to photograph!





























There are more to come and I am very excited about this project.

No comments: