Sunday, November 11, 2007

Continuing with Headshots

On Friday I was able to photograph Sarah, Pete, Jon, and Warren. I have already done some of Warren, but I wanted to shoot him again and try something a little more creative. Sarah was probably the best model that has sat for me so far, she is really uninhibited and it was really easy to get good expressions out of her. She also gave me a wide range of expressions to chose from. I think that I would like to branch out and photograph some people I don't know. There is definitely a different dynamic when you're photographing someone who is familiar to you. I also need to start shooting with my view camera, I am way behind on portraits for that.



This is the only one of Warren that I am posting today. It was just something fun that we were trying. As you can see below, Pete also wanted to be photographed like this!










No comments: