Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Feeling Lazy....


Yea, Im feeling a little like this lately. This is a picture that I took of my sister's cat last year. I just thought that it perfectly described the mood I'm in today. I haven't shot anything new since my sisters graduation pictures so I don't really have anything to post. I think I am going to continue shooting some more pictures of katie tonight or tomorrow.
I have been looking into buy two more lenses for my camera, a Super Wide Angle and a telephoto. Im really excited, I don't have any other lenses than the one that came with the camera so it will be fun to try new lenses and see what kinds of things I can do with them. I am also hoping to buy a flash. I really want one that I can control the direction of the flash and one with a diffuser dome. It's hard to want all of these things for my camera and not have the money. I guess that that is the plight of every aspiring artist!
That's all I really have for now....

No comments: